Welcome to the fifth race of our series, the STRENGTH Virtual Run where the goal is to run STRONG this fall!
With this medal package, you will receive:
- Amazing 4 inch custom STRENGTH medal
- Limited edition Fellow Flowers finisher tank (Product specifications can be found here) (Tri blend fabric from District Made. This tank runs generous. Many ladies who go between sizes tend to size down. Mel & Tori wear a small and its roomy!)
- Custom Fellow Flowers STRENGTH race bib (with pins)
- Limited edition Fellow Flowers STRENGTH necklace charm (chain not included)
- Personal race day messages from Mel powered by Motigo
- Priority registration for future Fellow Flowers Virtual Run Series races
Please allow for seven full business days to receive your race package!
We have an awesome add-on for your race day package! This is an optional purchase exclusive to all virtual run participants.
LL Always beaded bracelet w/ custom Fellow Flowers stamp.
Handmade by #FFOriginal Linda Ludwig, this stunning bracelet is made from Howlite beads (8mm), high quality stretch cord, a aluminum hand-stamped charm, and a small matching glass bead. The bracelet measures approximately 7.25" - Learn more about Linda and her beautiful jewelry here! She can fully customize any of her pieces and personalize for any special occasion.
Race date: October 19 - November 11
Women LOVE being able to choose a date that works! Instead of one set date, we are encouraging women to run their miles anytime between October 19 - November 11. Get your miles in when you can and make it work with your schedule! When you're done, we encourage you to share your finisher photos with us on social media!
No need to do anything except register! We are tracking your participation on our end and will communicate updates with you!
So there's no required distance?
Here’s the awesome news - there is NO required distance. We are encouraging every woman to power through any mileage she wants and needs. Want to run a 5K? DO IT. Want to bust out a 10K? GET AFTER IT. Need to get in a long training run? OWN IT. Just starting out and want to run/walk one mile? FREAKING AWESOME. Some ladies have told us they are running their ‘favorite running distance’ that makes them feel happy and joyful.
Have additional questions on registration, shipping and details?
Our virtual run FAQs are here.